Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August, or as I call it "Sunday"

It’s August, the month where it’ll be very dreadful month for me. For one, after this month I’ll be back into college for the 4th year and get into a degree (AA English), a very good friend of mine will be heading back to Idaho to continue his college run there, and have one last enjoyment weekend when I (hopefully) will be at PAX Prime, one of gaming’s biggest convention where not only nerds like myself get to play games and tourneys, but panels will happen, concerts will be blasting, and game companies will be flocking over there to show their games before the fall/holiday season arrives. So why am I posting all of this on my on-and-off blog?

Since it’s almost half a year since my last English class, I feel like I need to brush up on my writing so when December comes around, I won’t be scrabbling around my room on how to turn my “F” grade to an “A”. So every week throughout this month, I’ll shoot the shoot about whatever’s on my mind, whether it’ll be a subject I have lightly touch upon or something that’s been on my nerves for quite some time. This is an effort for me to get back into writing and to prepare for my next English class so I won’t flunk at a level I’m in. Whether these posts happen between now to next week we will see. Wish me luck and I’ll see you all soon…and not in months this time. :)

-James

Edit: It seems now like just about everyone is on formspring, isn't it? Well I've joined the club, so if you have any questions fire away there.

No comments:

Post a Comment